Roof Maintenance on the Sunshine Coast
Apart from the obvious fact of keeping the elements out, roof repairs and maintenance on your tile or metal roof with Homestyle will:
- Prolong your roof’s life, meaning less money spent on a total re-roof
- Help identify potential problems before they cause costly damage
- Improve your roof’s appearance
- Increase your home’s value
Emergency Roofing Repairs
Whats Involved In The Repairs & Maintenance Process?
If it’s just a minor repair, you may only have to pay $175 for the whole repair! See our Leak Detection page for information on minor repairs.
Standard repairs and maintenance completed after a free quote include:
- Roof cleaning (see our Roof Cleaning page)
- Securing roof sheeting, replacement and tightening of screws, bolts and O-rings
- Repairing small areas of damage on tin roofs
- Replacing and re-pointing tiles using modern materials such as Flexi Point
- Prepare the surface with Acryloc surface bonding systems
- Colour matching and application of surface coats
- Full clean-up after completion
- Full warranty on workmanship for 12 months
What Do I Need To Know?
Sometimes, damage simply isn’t visible. If you have metal roofing, hail and tree debris can create rust-forming divots that you don’t notice until it’s too late. An inspection by our expert qualified tradesmen will identify issues like this, and more. We have years of experience in providing high quality roof repairs and roof restorations for both tile and metal roofing.
If you do find a leak or broken tile, or need your gutters replaced, don’t try the DIY option unless you have the expertise to do the job properly. We have come across a lot of DIY jobs that have caused more damage to the roof and gutters, which means more money down the drain on repairs.
Applying silicone sealants might seem like a good idea when it’s bucketing down, but silicone can’t be painted on or pressure cleaned, which means it has to be removed, along with any tiles or sheets it has come into contact with. We also offer full roof restorations, if a repair just wont cut it!
Repairing and maintaining roofs is what we do day-in day-out, so for true peace of mind leave it to professional roofing contractors!