Roof Cleaning for the Sunshine Coast & Caboolture
Over time, your roof will naturally accumulate dirt, pollution residue, algae, mould and lichens. The combined effect of all these put together means a weaker, less waterproof, more breakage-prone roof that also looks neglected. Our commercial roofing contractors are specialists in the industry with over 35 years of experience.
Roof Cleaning Will Restore:
- The presentation and appearance of your home (its “curb appeal”)
- The value of your home
- The maintenance integrity of your roof
- The lifespan of your roof
WHILE EVERY JOB IS DIFFERENT, THE AVERAGE ROOF CLEANING PROCESS WILL INCLUDE:
- Thorough clean with specialised pressure washing equipment
- Clean everything, including solar panels, skylights and whirlybirds
- Eco-friendly waste water removal – zero pollution to the local sewerage system
- Waterwise-accredited cleaning process and tools
- Full clean-up after completion
- Warranty on workmanship if any repairs are done
- We use the latest in safety equipment including SPS safety poles, and we are fully insured
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ROOF CLEANING BEFORE I GET IT DONE?
On roofs older than ten years, whether tile or metal, any type of membrane or powder coating will probably have degraded and/or eroded. This means that simply cleaning the roof will leave the underlying material exposed to the elements.
If your roof is around a decade old, you should make sure to re-coat it afterwards, to protect the tiles or metal.
This will significantly prolong the roof’s lifespan, and it will look great!
At Homestyle, our commercial roofing contractors only use specially designed pressure washers to clean roofs.
Take note: a standard Gerni could damage your roof or make it leak, so please don’t try to DIY it!
The power of the jet can crack and dislodge tiles, and it will strip away any aged O-rings on a metal roof, removing its watertight properties!